Today's look features my favourite Makeup Geek Eyeshadows! They're the softest, most pigmented eyeshadows, for the most awesome price point ($7.99 for the compact and $5.99 for the pan).
If you guys haven't tried these eyeshadows, I suggest you get yourself a few... RIGHT NOW!
As per usual, for a full list of all the products I used, scroll to the bottom of this post.
I'm still so sorry for still using my phone camera to take the photos. Unfortunately, the battery charger STILL has not arrived yet. I've already emailed the company I bought it from to see where the heck it is! I promise, the quality of the photos will improve in the next few posts, swear!
- Sunday Riley - Liquid Light - #110W
- Ben Nye Corrector/Concealer Palette
- Face of Australia - Loose Translucent Powder
- MAC Blush - Harmony - To contour
- Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick - Pink Quartz
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer - Eden
- MAC Paint Pot - Blackground
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadows - Corrupt (All over the lid and lower lash line - BEST BLACK EVER!), Cocoa Bear & Latte (On the crease), Shimma Shimma (Inner tear duct)
- Inglot AMC Gel Liner - #77
- Lancome Hypnose Waterproof
- False Lashes from Taiwan