Back to normal postings today! Y'all know that the Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette looks like and there are tons of reviews on this palette so I'm not going to do a full on review about because there are so many great reviews out there on YouTube and other blogs too.
What I will say, is that, I didn't love this palette at first and it took me quite a few goes before I fell in love with the palette, just because I'm not used to wearing pink tones on my eyes. I do adore it now though and I find myself using it more and more in my professional life.
So this is the look that I came up with. It's something quite soft but still quite smokey and I think that it will be really flattering on everyone because I didn't use the true pink colours. I'm going to try do a darker look in a few days, and I'll make sure to post it before Valentine's day so you guys can have inspiration for a light look and a darker, more vampy look.
For a full list of products I used, scroll to the bottom of this post!
- The Face Shop BB Booster
- Sunday Riley - Liquid Light #110W
- Ben Nye Concealer/Corrector Palette
- Laura Mercier Translucent Powder
- MAC Blush - Well Dressed
- Illamasqua Blush - Disobey - To contour
- MAC Mineralized Skinfinish - Whisper of Gilt - To highlight
- Urban Decay - Naked 3 Palette - 'Liar' on the lid, 'Blackheart' & 'Darkside' in the crease and on lower lashline, 'Nooner' & 'Limit' to blend out the crease.
- MAC Eyeshadow - Nylon - To highlight in the tearduct area.
- Maybelline Gel Liner - Brown
- Lancome Hypnose Waterproof Mascara
I hope you guys like the look and please stay tuned for the darker look coming up in a few days!